Mister Goods is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. Please take the time to read this notice which explains what information we collect about you, how we use it and your rights. Goods Centers retail (Europe) Ltd is the operator of MisterGoods.eu ("Mister Goods", "we", or "our", "site").
1.1 Our goal is to make your shopping experience safe, convenient and worry-free. We make sure that the data is encrypted when leaving the site. This process involves converting information or data into a code to prevent unauthorized access.
1.2 Your personal information is protected in transit by a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) which encrypts and fully protects all your personal data (name, address, credit card number) against reading by anyone on the Internet. This secure method ensures the protection of all credit and debit card transactions.
1.3 For your safety, we have reached a PCI Data Security Standard Level one certificate of compliance, which ensures that our customer data and transactional information is protected to an international standard.
1.4 Your personal data is kept confidential and we do not make e-mail addresses available to third parties outside of our business needs. We have certain third party service providers who perform important business functions on our behalf, such as: processing credit card transactions, fulfilling orders and delivering packages. They have access to the personal data necessary for the performance of their functions, but they cannot use it for other purposes.
- Data collection and use
2.1 When visiting our websites, our web servers temporarily record technical details of the device used to access our websites, such as the type of browser used, the operating system installed and the settings of the apparatus. In addition, we record your IP address and, if you have accessed our websites from a device such as a mobile phone, your device's unique identifier. In addition, our web server collects certain data which is automatically transmitted by your web browser.
This data includes:
- The name of your Internet service provider
- The address of the website from which you visited our site
- The subpages of MisterGoods.eu, MisterGoods.fr, MisterGoods.nl
- The date and duration of your visit
2.2 When you make a purchase, we save your billing and shipping address for transactional purposes. However, we do not store your credit card or other payment details.
2.3 When you subscribe to our eNewsletter, we collect your name, contact details and gender if you wish to provide this information.
2.4 When you sign up for an account, we record the information you provide to us, such as your order history, brand preferences, product reviews, and any other details you add to your profile.
2.5 When you submit something through our request form, we store your contact details for the purpose of tracking and answering your questions.
2.6 When you contact our CS team, we may record the details of the interaction in order to trace your request and better meet your needs.
2.7 You must be over 16 years old to create a personal account, subscribe to our emails and / or place an order with Mister Beauty. This site is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 16.
- Purpose for which we use your data:
3.1 We use your data to enable you to visit our websites and to create anonymous usage statistics based on the automatically transmitted data (see section 2.1), which allow us to track the use of our websites and to tailor them. to your needs. In addition, we process personal data for all of the following reasons:
- To process your order and maintain your account online.
- Process orders or reservations and tailor our services to your wishes.
- Manage and respond to all questions or complaints addressed to our customer service.
- To personalize the site and show you the content that we think will interest you the most, based on your account information, purchase history and browsing activity.
- To improve and maintain the site, and to monitor its use.
- For market research, for example, we may contact you to get feedback on our products.
- To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise authorized to do so.
- For security purposes, to investigate fraud and as necessary to protect us and third parties.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- If necessary, we may also use your personal data in order to assert our rights of third parties.
3.2 We rely on the following legal basis, under data protection law, to process your personal data:
- Because the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you, or to take steps before entering into a contract with you (for example, where you have made a purchase with us, we use your personal data to process the payment and fulfill your ordered).
- Because we have obtained your consent (for example, when you contact us with a query, when you add optional information to your account profile, or if you consent to receive marketing from us).
- Because it is in our legitimate interest as an e-commerce provider to maintain and promote our services. We are always looking to better understand our customers in order to deliver the best products and customer experience. We use information about you to personalize your vision of the Site, to make it more interesting and relevant to the products and offers offered.
- Disclosure of data to third parties
We pass on the personal data collected in the context of order processing to service providers who help us process your orders. This applies in particular to providers of credit card billing services, insofar as it is necessary to transmit the data for payment processing purposes.
We also disclose personal data in the following circumstances:
- With other companies if necessary for the operation of our site.
- With our suppliers and service providers working for us, such as payment processors and delivery / logistics companies.
- With our professional and legal advisers.
- With third parties engaged in the prevention and detection of fraud.
- With law enforcement or other government authorities, for example to report fraud or in response to a legal request.
- Otherwise, when we have your consent or are legally authorized to do so.
- Cookies policy
5.1 Cookies are small, often encrypted files that are stored in your browser's directory. Cookies are used to identify you as a specific customer and to store your personal preferences when using our website and your technical information. The main advantage for you is that you do not have to enter the information contained in the cookies each time you visit our website. Cookies do not necessarily contain or reveal personal information. If, however, you enter personal information on our website, this may be combined with the data stored in cookies. Operators of other websites do not have access to these files.
5.2 We use Google Analytics on our websites. This is a web analysis service offered by Google Inc. that allows the collection of detailed statistics on website traffic and its sources. We use Google Analytics only for statistical purposes, for example to track the number of users who have clicked on a particular piece of product information. Google Analytics is cookie-based and records information about your use of our websites, including your IP address. To prevent users from being identified by their IP address, we use a specialized code to ensure that your IP address is only recorded in a truncated (and therefore anonymous) form. It is no longer possible to identify individual users with this truncated IP address. The information recorded by Google Analytics is transmitted to Google Inc. based in the United States. Google is self-certified under the Privacy Shield to provide adequate protection of your personal data under EU law. You can prevent the collection and transfer of this data to Google Inc. by downloading and installing the plug-in available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Storage and retention of data
We will retain your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes set out above, and this period will therefore vary depending on your interactions with us. For example, if you made a purchase with us, we will keep track of your purchase for as long as necessary for billing, taxes, and warranty. We may also keep a record of correspondence with you (for example if you have filed a complaint about a product) for as long as necessary to protect us from a legal claim. If we no longer need to keep your information, we will delete it. Please note that when you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep track of your email address to ensure that we do not send you marketing emails in the future.
- Your rights
7.1 You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- to access your information and receive information about its use
- correct and / or complete your information
- have your information deleted
- to restrict the use of your information
- to receive your information in a portable format
- object to the use of your information
- withdraw your consent to the use of your information, where consent is the legal basis for processing, for example subscribing to our marketing emails
If you wish to exercise your rights or if you have any questions about the data we hold about you or how it is used, you can contact us at any time via email@example.com. Please note that this personal information may be necessary to make a purchase or to take advantage of promotions on our website.
7.2 If you wish your data to be deleted, it will be immediately deleted from our system unless we are obliged to continue storing it to comply with the legal retention periods. In such circumstances, we will ensure that your data is not used for other purposes. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or authorizing corrections and / or deletion of your personal data.
7.3 For subscribing and receiving marketing emails, we follow the acceptance / withdrawal policy. If you wish to opt out of receiving emails from us, please click the button Unsubscribe link included in every post. Please note that we may still contact you with service messages from time to time (for example, order and delivery confirmations, and information about your legal rights).
7.4 We will comply with any request to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. Please note, however, that there are a number of limitations to these rights and that there may be circumstances in which we are unable to accommodate your request. We would love to have the opportunity to resolve any complaint you have, but you also have the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority.
- Links to other sites
Our websites contain links to websites operated by third party providers. This privacy notice does not apply to the collection, processing and use of personal data by these third parties. Please note that we cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party websites or for their compliance with data protection requirements. We therefore recommend that you consult their data protection guidelines.
- My details
If you have any further questions about the privacy and security of your information, or if you wish to update or delete your contact details, please contact us.
Goods Centers Retail (Europe) Ltd
77 Camden Street Lower, Dublin 2